cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a roll your own card

tag

I want a roll your own card

Why not take automatic deposits and give us interest, but when we go below 0, then we are borrowing like a normal credit card.  Take the interest, but no more than the interest that you give us.

Just sayin'.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: I want a roll your own card

@ididntdoitnobodysawmedoit wrote:

Why not take automatic deposits and give us interest, but when we go below 0, then we are borrowing like a normal credit card.  Take the interest, but no more than the interest that you give us.

Just sayin'.

Navy Federal has that, it's called over draft protection line of credit or NavCheck for Navy. You can go over your checking balance and it'll go into a line of credit.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 6
jake619
Frequent Contributor

ING, too

Message 3 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Wells fargo will let you use your credit card as overdraft protection, but they charge a $12.95 fee per overdraft.
Message 4 of 6
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

ING, too

And ING and NFCU charge the same interest rate for the LOC as they give on deposits?  That's what the OP asked, which is probably too hard for a checking account.  (Potentially credit cards could make it up on swipe fees).

Message 5 of 6
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@jake619 wrote:

ING, too

And ING and NFCU charge the same interest rate for the LOC as they give on deposits?  That's what the OP asked, which is probably too hard for a checking account.  (Potentially credit cards could make it up on swipe fees).

No BS, he asked for something that doesn't exist, unless you can add to this.  We just proposed the closest thing to OP's post.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.