Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want an AMEX Green. But why????

Regular Contributor

Re: I want an AMEX Green. But why????

longtimelurker wrote:

eagles08 wrote:

Hahahaha funny you should mention, i LOVEEEE watches!  My friends think I'm crazy but I own a few decent watches, my notable one would be the Movado Series 800 Smiley Happy I'm paying a decent price for my car too and trying to throw some money into that from time to time!  I just need to improve the plastic now!  I mean what 21 year old guy with a decent full time job wouldn't try to be a little flasy sometimes?  If you can play the role, why not?  I think I do a decent job.  I guess things will change some once I have even more bills, a mortage, and maybe a kid or two running around!

Public Information Notice:   Wannabe Flash 21-year olds do not spend time on credit card information sites, it's just not at all cool.  Fortunately, you're posting anonymously, so your secret is safe.   But if in 2 years we meet a 23-year old with a PRG and a Movado Seriues 800......, we will know!

Hahaha ok it may be a bit "nerdy" but I'm obsessed and I don't really see it as a bad thing! I'm much more stable, knowledgeable, and worthy credit wise than any of my friends!

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Super Contributor

eagles08 wrote:

longtimelurker wrote:

eagles08 wrote:

Hahahaha funny you should mention, i LOVEEEE watches!  My friends think I'm crazy but I own a few decent watches, my notable one would be the Movado Series 800 Smiley Happy I'm paying a decent price for my car too and trying to throw some money into that from time to time!  I just need to improve the plastic now!  I mean what 21 year old guy with a decent full time job wouldn't try to be a little flasy sometimes?  If you can play the role, why not?  I think I do a decent job.  I guess things will change some once I have even more bills, a mortage, and maybe a kid or two running around!

Public Information Notice:   Wannabe Flash 21-year olds do not spend time on credit card information sites, it's just not at all cool.  Fortunately, you're posting anonymously, so your secret is safe.   But if in 2 years we meet a 23-year old with a PRG and a Movado Seriues 800......, we will know!

Hahaha ok it may be a bit "nerdy" but I'm obsessed and I don't really see it as a bad thing! I'm much more stable, knowledgeable, and worthy credit wise than any of my friends!

No, it's a very good thing as you say (responsible, want to be informed, interested in credit), just against the stereotype of the flashy young man!

Regular Contributor

longtimelurker wrote:

eagles08 wrote:

longtimelurker wrote:

eagles08 wrote:

No, it's a very good thing as you say (responsible, want to be informed, interested in credit), just against the stereotype of the flashy young man!

hahahah yeah, I got yahh!  Understandable!

AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Established Contributor

I think there are probably a lot more flashy twenty somethings on this forum then may be realized... To be completely honest that's really the biggest reason I got a Green card lol. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Default4 wrote:

I think there are probably a lot more flashy twenty somethings on this forum then may be realized... To be completely honest that's really the biggest reason I got a Green card lol. 

And the only reason I do too!  Or now I suppose I've geared more towards the Gold or PRG. Ahhhhhh, the struggles of life!