Contributor
kwinks

I want my card! How much longer???

How long does it take for amex to send out their cards? 

I applied for both amex bcp and chase csp on 1-16-2013.... 

I got my chase card 2 days later. Then got another chase card  a couple of days after that. I really expected my bcp to get here today...but nothing! should I be calling in now, or am I just being impatient :smileyembarrassed:

i live in Northern California if that matters...

Chase Freedom 3000
Chase Sapphire Preferred 5000
American Express Blue Cash Preferred 6300
Bank of America Travel Rewards 5000
Bank of America Cash Rewards 3000
Discover IT 4000
Best Buy 4000
TU 733 EQ 743 EX 722
Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013

Re: I want my card! How much longer???

kwinks wrote:

How long does it take for amex to send out their cards? 

I applied for both amex bcp and chase csp on 1-16-2013.... 

I got my chase card 2 days later. Then got another chase card  a couple of days after that. I really expected my bcp to get here today...but nothing! should I be calling in now, or am I just being impatient :smileyembarrassed:

i live in Northern California if that matters...

From what I've seen their revolvers usually take longer than their Charge Cards. Given that it was on the 16th I would guess you have it by the middle of next week the latest. Perhaps you should have called them to see if they could have expedited it :smileywink:

Contributor
kwinks

I did! Lol and the lady said well it will only take 7-10 days And you can only get it expedited if you applied over the phone  -___- 

Chase Freedom 3000
Chase Sapphire Preferred 5000
American Express Blue Cash Preferred 6300
Bank of America Travel Rewards 5000
Bank of America Cash Rewards 3000
Discover IT 4000
Best Buy 4000
TU 733 EQ 743 EX 722
Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Hate to break this to you, but AMEX is SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER slow at sending their revolvers!  It took me 3+ weeks to get my BCE!!

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards

FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012
Established Member
ycm

Don't have any of their revolvers but I have two of their charge cards. Both arrived pretty fast. They overnighted my PRG earlier this month, but only because I've had my Zync  for a couple years prior to. Patience - easier said than done.

Amex Delta Gold | Amex BCE | BofA Travel Visa Sig | Discover IT | Fidelity Visa Sig | REI Visa
Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Is this your first AMEX product? Once I got my first one in hand all additional cards were sent much quicker, typically receiving them within a couple of business days. I always ask if they will expedite the delivery and the answer has always been yes, our pleasure. I tell the CSR I have a big purchase I want to put on the card right away. 

All of my cards seem to have shipped from the Midwest and I am in Florida. 

Valued Contributor
chnceit

For personal accounts they usually take 7-10 days. But I ordered my Blue with paypass and got it 2nd day UPS to me

For biz accounts they UPS it 2nd day air in my experience and I got 3 biz cards from them.

PenFed is taking over 2 weeks right now for me approved on 1/9 and I am getting really impatient 

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Regular Contributor
asteroidblues86

I've been a customer since '05 and all the cards I have requested have been UPS overnighted free of charge. I have the Amex Clear revolver.

Frequent Contributor
blondy250

I recieved my Amex Plat in 3 business days, with the welcome package coming in 2 days. It was an ugrade from the gold if that matters.

MyFico 4/18/14
Experian-820, Equifax-834, Transunion (Discover)--850-- 7/6/14
Aaoa-9yrs, Oldest-14yrs
1 inquiry equifax 04 Chase mortgage
"Because your FICO® score is exceptionally high, there are no actionable negative factors present with your score".
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

YAY NORTH CALI BBY!! HAHHA I was born there and love it there hahha. JUST BE PATIENT AND IT WILL GET THERE :smileywink:

$1,000$600 "Two credit cards is all I need"
EX FICO---, EQ FICO---, TU FICO 603, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 10-05-14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}