Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my card! How much longer???

tag
jake619
Frequent Contributor

Re: I want my card! How much longer???

They mail from Nebraska if I recall.  My BCE was painfully slow to arrive; 13 days for me.  That said, when I asked them to correct the member since date to reflect backdate year it was sent next day air on a Saturday, as well was the replacement card when I added expresspay.

It makes sense though.  If you're applying then there is no need to rush the card as you aren't replacing a lost, demagnetized or destroyed card.  I think in the replacement situation it's warranted and admit in my cases, even though it was a "replacement", the current cards were still functional and I could have waited.

Message 11 of 14
kwinks
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys for all of the answers....poor mail man, I've been stalking him like a hawk lol. 

To those who asked, this is my first amex card, and I'm super excited about joining the club Smiley Happy

ive already run about 1000 through my csp so I suppose not getting my bcp right away was a good thing....but I just really want it! I've already cleaned out a new spot for it in my wallet lol

.........I'm a loser haha

Message 12 of 14
slippy84
Contributor

I was playing around on my Amex account online today, and noticed that it shows the cards if you click on the "Status" button under the Replacement cards option. I'm wondering if it eventually shows an expected delivery date once the card is sent?

Mine just shows the order date as the date of application, the reason as "new account", and the method as US Mail (5-7 days)

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend -- Citi Double Cash -- AMEX BCE -- Discover It
Message 13 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You guys are cray... My BCE got to me on the second day... I had it expedited when they were verifiying my ID though ;-)...
As a member here, you should know to call right away and have it expedited ;-) lolol :-p
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.