Frequent Contributor
jake619

Re: I want my card! How much longer???

They mail from Nebraska if I recall.  My BCE was painfully slow to arrive; 13 days for me.  That said, when I asked them to correct the member since date to reflect backdate year it was sent next day air on a Saturday, as well was the replacement card when I added expresspay.

It makes sense though.  If you're applying then there is no need to rush the card as you aren't replacing a lost, demagnetized or destroyed card.  I think in the replacement situation it's warranted and admit in my cases, even though it was a "replacement", the current cards were still functional and I could have waited.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Contributor
kwinks

Thanks guys for all of the answers....poor mail man, I've been stalking him like a hawk lol. 

To those who asked, this is my first amex card, and I'm super excited about joining the club :smileyhappy:

ive already run about 1000 through my csp so I suppose not getting my bcp right away was a good thing....but I just really want it! I've already cleaned out a new spot for it in my wallet lol

.........I'm a loser haha

Chase Freedom 3000
Chase Sapphire Preferred 5000
American Express Blue Cash Preferred 6300
Bank of America Travel Rewards 5000
Bank of America Cash Rewards 3000
Discover IT 4000
Best Buy 4000
TU 733 EQ 743 EX 722
Contributor
slippy84

I was playing around on my Amex account online today, and noticed that it shows the cards if you click on the "Status" button under the Replacement cards option. I'm wondering if it eventually shows an expected delivery date once the card is sent?

Mine just shows the order date as the date of application, the reason as "new account", and the method as US Mail (5-7 days)

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend Platinum Select (in 45-day wait period for Dividend Mastercard World Elite:smileyhappy:) -- AMEX BCE
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

You guys are cray... My BCE got to me on the second day... I had it expedited when they were verifiying my ID though ;-)...
As a member here, you should know to call right away and have it expedited ;-) lolol :-p
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | CSP $10k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Myponts.com Visa $3.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+