rosegardener
Established Member

Re: I want to go a Drapping

@Duncanrr wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

Uhm.. Ok, but there's the small fact that we weren't being serious.   lol

+100

FTW, always.  +1000

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 31 of 57
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh!!!! Ive def been "drapping" before...esp w GE and Barclay's hahaha!

Gettntithere... I believe BOA only pulls EXP!!! Last time I app'ed (was denied) in Jan, that's the only report they checked. Got denied with a 672 FICO though...shady BOA!!!! Tried to recon, and rep was VERY rude. So idk that you'd wanna deal with that.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 32 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

you sure are focused !

Message 33 of 57
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

hahahahaa drapping!!! I love this term Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 34 of 57
madmann26
Valued Contributor

I dig drapping. I just need to borrow 150 points and some Jager......

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 35 of 57
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:
I dig drapping. I just need to borrow 150 points and some Jager......

Can have the 150 from me, but I want them back with interest. No AF, but APR would be 24,99% Smiley Very Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 36 of 57
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Lol...I'll PIF....lol....

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 37 of 57
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:
Lol...I'll PIF....lol....

Sorry no grace period ...

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 38 of 57
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

im the greatest drapper alive!!!! im better than jay-z and lil wayne! haha

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 39 of 57
rosegardener
Established Member

If this keeps up someone is going to have to come up with a pimp cup jpeg for the siggy line for those who successfully drapp with drank in their cup.

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.