Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know your experience in Capitalone quicksilverONE CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to know your experience in Capitalone quicksilverONE CLI

I have quicksilverone which is 3 months old with $500 and i had a mastercard platinum with $300 both are in steps program. After 6 months my capitalone mastercard platinum was upgraded to quicksilver one and they gave me $3000 on top of the $300. i want to know how much should i expect after 6 months of other quicksilver one i have? Any body with experience with quicksilver one CLI please share your Experience. thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: I want to know your experience in Capitalone quicksilverONE CLI

My 1st Platinum went from 500 to 3,500. EO gave me 500 more.
My 2nd Platinum went from 500 to 750. Luv button gave me 500 more.
Message 2 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is EO and luv button ?
Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a QS1, (started as Orchard Bank), for over 7 years. It started at $500 and it's all the way up to a whopping $1800. It's hitting the road after my next apps.

Message 4 of 38
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What is EO and luv button ?

Eo is executive office, and luv button is to request a credit line increase.

Message 5 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sorry I am kind of noob at this. How do you do EO?

Message 6 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

They've got the nickname CrapitalOne for a reason, though the Quicksilver is a pretty good card.

Message 7 of 38
joedtx
Valued Contributor

It's the process of sending an email to the EO with your issue or contacting them via social media as well.

Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have quicksilverone which is 3 months old with $500 and i had a mastercard platinum with $300 both are in steps program. After 6 months my capitalone mastercard platinum was upgraded to quicksilver one and they gave me $3000 on top of the $300. i want to know how much should i expect after 6 months of other quicksilver one i have? Any body with experience with quicksilver one CLI please share your Experience. thank you in advance. 

Not much of a lengthy experience. Had a Platinum card that was converted to QS no AF with a $300 limit and closed that POS after the 3rd statement cut bc much better opportunities presented themselves. Front line customer service = robotic, scripted answers, unhelpful and generally pretty bad. EO customer service = friendly, helpful and somehow able to magically locate offers available on your account the regular reps claim aren't there Smiley Indifferent 

I would see about getting a PC (product change) on both your cards to the no AF QS asap. If they could PC mine in under a month then its certainly possible. Not saying its guaranteed but its worth a try. Smiley Happy As far as credit steps increases it varies. Could be a couple hundred dollars or a couple thousand. 

Message 9 of 38
sultan33g
Contributor

No thanks Jeff.
01/14/2015 Scores: EQ: 646 TU:667 EX: 663
03/23/15 Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 778 EX: 721

Goal Scores: 750

Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.