Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was bored..apped Citi Forward

tag
honky
Regular Contributor

I was bored..apped Citi Forward

Approved 7k cl.  22.9%

EX was pulled and showed 712, which is quite a bit lower than my EQ from here.

2 accounts with serious derogs from 5 years ago, nothing recent.  This was the second mention of my student loan balance being too high, so I will pif.

Oh, highest CL was $700 Walmart and an AU on a $3600 cap1

But, I got an error when clicking continue and couldnt get into the account Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 580 2/03/12
Current Score: 810 EQ // 829 TU(Walmart)
Goal Score: Achieved!

Wallet: Citi Forward(13.5k), Ink plus(18k), CSP(13.5k), Freedom(6k), BoA123(13k), Alliant CU(5k), Walmart(2k), Kohls(1.4k), QuickSIlver(7.5k) Amex Simplycash Business(46.5k)
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: I was bored..apped Citi Forward

congrats on the approval!!!!  That's a nice CL!

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 15
flowfaster
Established Contributor

whats your income and AAoA if you dont mind?

EDIT: Congrats!!!!  I want the Forward at some point too.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 15
honky
Regular Contributor

AAoA 5 years, oldest account 11.5 years.  109k income 

I do a lot of dining out and should probably start shopping at Amazon, so it is a good card for my useage.  This is my first prime card.  I still need something for gas and am eyeing the BCP over the BCE.  Unfortunately I spend enough per year in gas to cover the AF with only 1% difference on those 2 cards. 

Good luck if you go with the forward...I think it looks like a pretty great card.

Wallet: Citi Forward(13.5k), Ink plus(18k), CSP(13.5k), Freedom(6k), BoA123(13k), Alliant CU(5k), Walmart(2k), Kohls(1.4k), QuickSIlver(7.5k) Amex Simplycash Business(46.5k)
Message 4 of 15
HikingFICOMountain
New Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

I received an offer in the mail a few weeks ago. I keep getting them.

I paid off a car with Citi FinancialAuto back in 07. It had several late payments throughout the loan.

Would this be a problem. The lenders are connected, right?

~Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently~
Message 5 of 15
honky
Regular Contributor

I had lates in 2007 as well when I was approvefd, but thats the only negative on my report.

You should have a good shot if thats all u have I would think.

Message 6 of 15
klorics3
Established Member

I applied for this card right now and got the further review message. Most likely a denial, will hope to recon on monday.

Anyone have the credit analyst back door number for CITI?

Thanks in advance!

2013 Cards: Discover IT $1900. Zync $500 Hard. Wells Fargo $1400. BBRZMC $1750. Cap1 QS $300. Cap1 QS1 $200. Walmart Store $2600. Amazon Store $1000.
Message 7 of 15
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Not my business at all, but being bored seems to me to be about the worst reason one can have for applying for credit. Just my opinion of course.
Message 8 of 15
Open123
Super Contributor

@Chris123nTx wrote:
Not my business at all, but being bored seems to me to be about the worst reason one can have for applying for credit. Just my opinion of course.

LOL...right.

At least, app for one with a big sign up bonus, if you're going to anyway.

Message 9 of 15
honky
Regular Contributor

I was going to app for this card either way because I dine out a fairly often.  Anywhere from 500-1500 per month on dining will make this card well worth having for my situation.

I was planning on waiting to app, but I was bored so I went for it a little early.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.