cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was heading to the garden, until..........

tag
Superpet39
Regular Contributor

I was heading to the garden, until..........

I got the urge to poke the Chase "bear" and request a PC of my freedom (2000 CL and about 7 months old) to a FU visa sig card, or if I needed to request a CLI first, then request a PC......

We'll see what they say tomorrow 😳......... I'm thinking it's about 40/60 I get it 😕

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I was heading to the garden, until..........

I thought you had to have a 5k CL to get a Visa Signature card?? So you probably will have to request a CLI first (which will be a HP)... but good luck either way!

Message 2 of 8
thummel
Established Contributor

Best of luck to you!
Message 3 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Best of luck!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck. I did this same thing last month. But I was at 4k and went through a 40 minute call with an analyst before it was approved. Just be honest with them if it comes down to it! They deal with many people who have credit cards abs they understand most things you'll tell them like you opened a lot of cards to take advantage of sign up bonuses but don't use them on a monthly basis. Don't be scared to take your request to the next level.
Message 5 of 8
Superpet39
Regular Contributor

Well I was informed (rather quickly I might add) via SM that I would need to request a CLI first..... So I quickly responded with the request, gave them updated income (105k)

And then got the 7-10 day message 😳😔.....

thanks to this place: I actually know what that means.....

oh well I tried, and ran to the well one too many times..... 11/13 request for new credit still isn't bad!!!

what gets me is I actually said in the SM that I was willing to move the CL from my slate over "if there was an issue"  😕

Message 6 of 8
sr383
Regular Contributor

I thought you were going to say you got waylayed by Blispay thugs who shoved a white card into your wallet. ...

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 7 of 8
Superpet39
Regular Contributor

Think I know the answer.... But when I'm declined, can I recon this? 

I mean if if you take the Slate (2200 CL)  and move it over to the freedom.(... We're talking about 1000 of a CLI to meet the minimum requirements of the FU visa signature (5k)

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.