cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was qualified for Citi Dividend World Elite Mastercard!!!! Yah!!!!

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: I was qualified for Citi Dividend World Elite Mastercard!!!! Yah!!!!

My online Citibank account now reads "Citi® Dividend World Elite® MasterCard®." It must be on the way! Smiley Happy

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 91 of 143
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

To a new thread within Credit Cards titled "A question about Citi Diamond Preferred".

Message 92 of 143
Obt3wKLq5t
New Contributor

To anyone that got this already,

is the quarterly rotating cash back 5% or 2%.  On the benefits listing, it says "at least 2%".  Thanks.

American Express SPG, Chase Freedom, Citi Forward, Citi Dividend World Elite, Discover More, Penfed Platinum Rewards, Kohls
Message 93 of 143
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Obt3wKLq5t wrote:

To anyone that got this already,

is the quarterly rotating cash back 5% or 2%.  On the benefits listing, it says "at least 2%".  Thanks.

I was told it's the same rewards program: 5% rotating. I saw that 2% in the online welcome kit PDF too; I think it's outdated.

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 94 of 143
bribro
Valued Contributor

I just had an interesting call with a Citi CSR. I called to verify my mailing address since my Dividend World + EMV went to the wrong address and I wanted to make sure my Dividend World Elite card didn't suffer the same fate.

As some of you following this thread may recall, Ron1 and I were told we would get two Dividend WE cards, one with EMV and another with PayPass (touchless payment) since you couldn't have both technologies on the same card. This CSR I just spoke to informed me that due to customer issues they now include both technologies on the same card. I'll find out who is right in about a week.

Message 95 of 143
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

Mine is being upgraded too.  Will be here in 45 days Smiley Happy

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 96 of 143
bribro
Valued Contributor

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Did you request the EMV chip too?

Message 97 of 143
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

@bribro wrote:

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Did you request the EMV chip too?

Yup

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 98 of 143
Obt3wKLq5t
New Contributor

I don't think credit line is the factor here in conversion, just longetivity.  My line is less than 10k.  I've been a holder since 05.  They said it was available to me immediately without the 45 day wait since there is no aversion in converting the card.  

American Express SPG, Chase Freedom, Citi Forward, Citi Dividend World Elite, Discover More, Penfed Platinum Rewards, Kohls
Message 99 of 143
lovely222
Regular Contributor

I still have not requested this card. 

Does the credit line report to bureaus or not?

Thanks!

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 100 of 143
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.