cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was supposed to be gardening....

tag
shyeviolett

I was supposed to be gardening....

But I just applied for the IT. Got approved but really want to know my limit! Do I have to wait for the card to show up to find out?

Reason I stepped out of the garden for it is that my daycare center only takes discover or debit Smiley Wink 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Re: I was supposed to be gardening....

When I was approved last week, I called the next day and they were able to tell me my limit. I'd say, give it a shot!

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 2 of 13
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

I called same day and they told me.
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 13
shyeviolett

Sweet, I will call this afternoon. 

My husband is freaking out and telling me that I'm going to kill my credit score because of all my available credit. lol. 

Message 4 of 13
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

You won't kill it if you use it wisely Smiley Wink

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Message 5 of 13
shyeviolett

Indeed! I intend to pay the daycare charges before the statement cuts so that balance never even reports. My utilization is very low. 

Message 6 of 13
shyeviolett

Just called, it's a 2.5k limit. Not bad, but I was hoping for a little more. 

Message 7 of 13
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Time to update that sig! Smiley Happy I have a fraud alert on all three cra's for my own protection. When I went on my app spree in January I had to call every single CC issuer to verify my info. Discover being one of them. From what I understand they will be generous with CLI's in time. They have an excellent rewards program as well. I have racked up quite a few points already. One more thing, their web interface is amazing. I got lost using it the first couple of times, lol. 

Message 8 of 13
shyeviolett

Sig updated! LOL 

Now I need a new wallet...ha. 

Message 9 of 13
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@shyeviolett wrote:

Sig updated! LOL 

Now I need a new wallet...ha. 

Is there a generator to make that sig type (stock images of cards etc)??

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.