cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF denied, creditor MUST provide Bureau used and Score used right?

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: IF denied, creditor MUST provide Bureau used and Score used right?

Yeah, i mean destroying (or lack thereof, depending on what studies you read on marijuana) your body or doing destructive actions while on drugs usually results more on hurting yourself and your family and close friends. Not using a turn signal especially in highway, dangerous intersections, and other high risk areas results in accidents, injuries, and even death to a larger portion of people. Hell, drunk drivers will do the same too.

I guess that is to say, if you dont want to use a turnsignal driving by your lonesome without anybody at all on the roads, thats your choice. But be corteous to others. You not using your turn signal could mean me plowing right into you at 55 mph and potentially killing you! Same goes for drugs and drinking. Do it responsibly and be corteous to others around you!
Message 21 of 39
djrez4
Established Contributor

And, to clarify, I get irritated at posters here because every "+1" from Credit314 or post whining about a denial dilutes the value of this forum.  People looking for information about Citi denials will find this thread and learn nothing, except that you think I'm a bad person, apparently.

Message 22 of 39
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

What is this turn signal everyone is on about? I have never seen, nor heard of this contraption.

Message 23 of 39
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

HAHA! I love all of these!!

well,

again.. I'm not entitled... just a creditworthy consumer that is being punished because Citi lent too much before the Financial Crisis.. If I had a 540... or 640...but I'm closer to 740... that is Prime... I think?

I'm probably the worst, craziest driver here seeing as how I just got a new Mustang and am learning to drive a manual HAHAH!! :-O

I use my blinkers!! ALWAYS! I stall out a lot though haha... Im learning! :-P

I guess reconning did get me my $5000 Freedom and $7700 Trav Amex... LOL

:-D

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 39
olderwiser3
Established Member

Driving and smoking habits aside, this thread did contain a useful nugget of info for newbs like myself - that being that they don't have to furnish the score.  I was under the (now I know false) impression that they did, since they would have pulled that info along with the specifics that went into creating it.  Sounds like a potential end-around move though to avoid furnishing that info.  It's a concern because before you know it many companies might be claiming that they didn't use the score and therefore stop telling you what it is.  Just my $0.02.

Message 25 of 39
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

And it's Citi's right to decide to whom they wish to give credit to. They obviously see you as a risk and quite frankly, I don't blame them judging by all the credit you've been requesting and getting recently.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 39
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

I understood your premise , I was just pointing out not only based on the turn signal thing but the other things you mentioned that you shouldnt care about other peoples lives so much..also , if your premise on turn signals is correct . , then nobody should ever go over the speed limit ,correct?..your certainly putting other drivers and yourself in danger so it definately applies...Guarantee when your on a major highway or parkway you do 10-15 mph over the speed limit..should we crucify you for that?

Message 27 of 39
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

hahah all of my clis have been softs, and they haven't had access to know what lines are getting increased...

I mean... having eight credit cards alone puts you at higher risk for bankruptcy...

but I have $100k+ in unused credit...

they didn't deny me for that.

simply for "too many recently opened accounts"

for the millionth time.... I havent opened an account in more than 90 days! in 180 days, I've opened four accounts.. I mean... maybe that is high, but I haven't used them! lol

Citi is Chiti... oh boy, if I finally get this thing approved... I'm going to e-slap you people telling me no more credit! Jeez... this is a forum about credit and the improvement therein.. don't tell me no more credit when you have ten cards yourself, bud ;-)

haha

:-) Best to all!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 28 of 39
djrez4
Established Contributor

@lionsfan20 wrote:

I understood your premise , I was just pointing out not only based on the turn signal thing but the other things you mentioned that you shouldnt care about other peoples lives so much..also , if your premise on turn signals is correct . , then nobody should ever go over the speed limit ,correct?..your certainly putting other drivers and yourself in danger so it definately applies...Guarantee when your on a major highway or parkway you do 10-15 mph over the speed limit..should we crucify you for that?

Nixon created the national speed limit in the '70s to increase fuel economy.  They have nothing to do with safety.  Germany  has shown us that much.  But, if we're going to get Roman with our punishments, I call Lex Pompeia de parricidiis.

Message 29 of 39
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

haha

how about

we all just drive like 100mph...

that way... the cops can't stop every car on the road !

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.