Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHG 80,000 bonus points is up and running

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: IHG 80,000 bonus points is up and running

@Anonymous wrote:

hmm thinking of apping this and the amazon prime card. do you guys think they'll use the same pull? or will it be 1 EQ and 1 EX? *btw im in california. i also have prime. 

They'll pull EQ and EX even if just for one app.  You can piggyback another app on those pulls, though, if you do it the same day.

Message 101 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDisco99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hmm thinking of apping this and the amazon prime card. do you guys think they'll use the same pull? or will it be 1 EQ and 1 EX? *btw im in california. i also have prime. 

They'll pull EQ and EX even if just for one app.  You can piggyback another app on those pulls, though, if you do it the same day.

got online instant approval for both! 'did the 2 browser method (chrome IHG; firefox Amazon Prime). *EX pull already showed up (experian email notice). hopefully that'd be it. *fingers crossed*

also, called 1-800-432-3117 (chase general credit card customer service line) and got them to expedite both cards.

btw, is there a 'free' way of checking if they pulled my EQ/TU? nothing was triggered from creditkarma. 'guess i need to wait for the 7day refresh.

thanks for the tip MrDisco99 but i think i'll hold off for now. i hate dinging my AAoA.

Message 102 of 104
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Yeah I wouldn't try more than two apps on the same pulls anyway.

Congrats on the double app!

Message 103 of 104
Gmood1
Super Contributor

IHG® Rewards Club PointBreaks goes live tonight at midnight eastern standard time.

This is where you can book certain hotels for 5,000 points a night.

Here's the article https://www.google.com/amp/s/millionmilesecrets.com/2017/07/27/sneak-peek-new-ihg-pointbreaks-hotels...

Direct link to the IHG site where the breaks can be found https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/content/us/en/redeem-rewards/pointbreaks

Message 104 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.