cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHG has the 80,000 bonus promo running again!

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Re: IHG has the 80,000 bonus promo running again!

It's now 60,000.

However, when I logged into my IHG account the 80,000 offer was there.

Message 11 of 20
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Seems like it's available for a select few. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 12 of 20
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If AARP $200 is still going this is a great card to double dip with on inquiries. Either that or Hyatt.

Oh I want the Hyatt card. My last approval for aarp was at 4500 CL, I think that's a sign I am borderline approval with Chase. I opened 13 new accounts since 8/15.... yikes! 

Message 13 of 20
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Apply button redirects to 60k offer. 

There must be a error in their system. I have the 80,000 offer right in front of me. Maybe they haven't updated the system properly? I'd save the offer page and send it to them to honor it through secure message.

Did you actually hit the "Apply" button? If so, can you paste the URL you are taken to afterwards with the 80k offer?

I did..I see what you guys see now. The crazy thing is I have the 80,000 offer on my kitchen table. I pulled it out of the mailbox today.

@ tnteaxan72

Maybe you can find something on this site to keep you busy http://www.maximizingmoney.com/page/2/  Smiley Wink

Does the offer you have refer to a specific URL thats different from the on in your OP? or promo code? 

Message 14 of 20
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@fuzzybean wrote:

It's now 60,000.

Can you actually click into the application with the 80k offer attached? If so, whats the URL?

Message 15 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Good offer indeed if you stay at their hotels

I agree.  The 80K offer is fab.  I got approved with the 60K offer back in June and Chase was able to match the 80K promo once my spending requirement was met.

Message 16 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@-Cal- wrote:

@fuzzybean wrote:

It's now 60,000.

Can you actually click into the application with the 80k offer attached? If so, whats the URL?

I don't know if it would work if it's a targetted offer with a code.  From reading on FT and other portals, it appears to be targetted with a unique code?

Message 17 of 20
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Apply button redirects to 60k offer. 

There must be a error in their system. I have the 80,000 offer right in front of me. Maybe they haven't updated the system properly? I'd save the offer page and send it to them to honor it through secure message.

Did you actually hit the "Apply" button? If so, can you paste the URL you are taken to afterwards with the 80k offer?

I did..I see what you guys see now. The crazy thing is I have the 80,000 offer on my kitchen table. I pulled it out of the mailbox today.

@ tnteaxan72

Maybe you can find something on this site to keep you busy http://www.maximizingmoney.com/page/2/  Smiley Wink

lol thanks!

Message 18 of 20
NoAnchoviesPlease
Established Contributor

If you want to try another 47k IHG points, there's a promo that you can wear out your hands (or your kids' hands) to enter ... http://thepointsguy.com/2015/12/47k-ihg-points-for-60-dollars/

I did this, paid my daughter to write out about 2/3 of the cards, did labels and self-stick envelopes... now to wait a month for the results. Smiley Happy 

12/29/2015 669/696/706
01/10/2016 698/711/730 but still to and fro a bit

Climbing to 700 and beyond. It's too cold for gardening.
Message 19 of 20
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@fuzzybean wrote:

It's now 60,000.

I just had a chance to dig deeper. When I go to the link www.ihgrewardsclub.com/80kmk it takes me here http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/offers/member/creditcardoffer?cm_mmc=OFMAM-6C-US-EN-PAR-vanit... . So as stated this must be a targeted offer for members or maybe folks that sign up to be members.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.