Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: IN LIKE FLYNN!!! NFCU MEMBERSHIP :)

Duncanrr wrote:
I litigate cases that involve national security interest. I have to maintain clearance for these cases for my job. Any questionable banking activity is a huge red flag.

national security interest for your job? sounds like your in the military already and you couldn't join until now? =\

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

distantarray wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:
I litigate cases that involve national security interest. I have to maintain clearance for these cases for my job. Any questionable banking activity is a huge red flag.

national security interest for your job? sounds like your in the military already and you couldn't join until now? =\

All the redtape and none of the perks...well at least until now!  Thanks NFCU.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
distantarray

Duncanrr wrote:

distantarray wrote:

Duncanrr wrote:

All the redtape and none of the perks...well at least until now!  Thanks NFCU.

lol your aware of the other perks right? 0% downpayment mortgages, discounts on new car buying (upto 16% on certain cars), cheaper car insurance.

Also if your with Navy also get USAA. Navy gives you the best credit lines with credit card + NavChek for utility purposes, and USAA gives you the lowest APR.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

I cant get in with USAA.  They dont have "roommmate" clause in their membership criteria.  I will bank with them for 6 months then when I refi in June I plan on using NFCU :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}