Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN LIKE FLYNN!!! NFCU MEMBERSHIP :)

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: IN LIKE FLYNN!!! NFCU MEMBERSHIP :)

@Duncanrr wrote:
I litigate cases that involve national security interest. I have to maintain clearance for these cases for my job. Any questionable banking activity is a huge red flag.

national security interest for your job? sounds like your in the military already and you couldn't join until now? =\

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 21 of 24
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:
I litigate cases that involve national security interest. I have to maintain clearance for these cases for my job. Any questionable banking activity is a huge red flag.

national security interest for your job? sounds like your in the military already and you couldn't join until now? =\

All the redtape and none of the perks...well at least until now!  Thanks NFCU.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

All the redtape and none of the perks...well at least until now!  Thanks NFCU.

lol your aware of the other perks right? 0% downpayment mortgages, discounts on new car buying (upto 16% on certain cars), cheaper car insurance.

Also if your with Navy also get USAA. Navy gives you the best credit lines with credit card + NavChek for utility purposes, and USAA gives you the lowest APR.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 23 of 24
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I cant get in with USAA.  They dont have "roommmate" clause in their membership criteria.  I will bank with them for 6 months then when I refi in June I plan on using NFCU Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.