cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS BML Preferred Account Hidden TL Or NOT?

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

IS BML Preferred Account Hidden TL Or NOT?

I thought BML Account is hidden TL. I got an an alert from protectmyid this morning. One of my BML/Preferred Accounts reported to EXP.  Here is the alert:

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IS BML Preferred Account Hidden TL Or NOT?

That's strange. Everything I've ever read said hidden and I have a Newegg preferred account for a few months now that's never reported or my PayPal credit. I know you have other BML accounts too. I hope this isn't a new trend

Message 2 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's strange. Everything I've ever read said hidden and I have a Newegg preferred account for a few months now that's never reported or my PayPal credit. I know you have other BML accounts too. I hope this isn't a new trend

I think so too. I thought it was hidden. I have more than one. It didn't say which one was reported. I had to pull a report to find out what happened.

Ron.

Message 3 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think so too. I thought it was hidden. I have more than one. It didn't say which one was reported. I had to pull a report to find out what happened.

Ron.

yeah don't you have 6+ BML related accounts now... the original is still hidden, so one of the stores you recently added must not be.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

Is that the last one you got? That newest furniture one, right?

Message 5 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

I think it might be PCM or JTV. It sad it was opened 11/28.

Ron.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Crap. I was thinking about trying for that PC mall one in the near future but I liked the fact that it's hidden. I'll be watching with interest.

Message 7 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Crap. I was thinking about trying for that PC mall one in the near future but I liked the fact that it's hidden. I'll be watching with interest.

I hope I didn't forget to pay my bill. They reported one of them negative to the bureau. 

Ron.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh oh. Yeah, gotta be hard to keep up with all your accounts. 

Message 9 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron.

yeah don't you have 6+ BML related accounts now... the original is still hidden, so one of the stores you recently added must not be.

I have no idea. The alert didn't say which one. You're right. PayPal Credit is not a Preferred Account. It is one of those store cards. It cannot be JTV or PCM. I checked PCM is opened on 12/4. It must be one of the older ones. It might be HP Direct or Macmall.

Ron.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.