Not applicable

Re: IS IT A DENIAL?

What is your credit limit? Thanks
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

$500 CL.

I have a handful of paid-after-CO's from 2004. Honestly, I was surprised they approved me at all. I plan on treating it as a store card until it's aged a bit.
Message 12 of 18
Trishco
Frequent Contributor

I was denied a Barclays for too many inquiries...score in the 660ish range....Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re:  "Did you get the card after you returned the info?"

I don't know, I haven't returned it yet. I'll let you know. Although I got another card in the meantime through recon, so they might decide I have enough!

Message Edited by pjxf99 on 05-15-2008 10:39 PM
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still looking for that paper in the mail. I dont know what they are looking for.

Message 15 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

One of our members here is a British citizen with a green card. Barclays dragged out her app for several months, I think, demanding copies of this, that and the other.

Finally, they either denied her, or she got mad and canceled the app, because they never would tell her what the problem actually was.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually its an approval!!! Hope for the Best yr score is Gr8t!!! hopefully its just asking for identity info! GL.........
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I hope you are right.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.