Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT'S A HAPPY DAY!!

tag
heatherbee
Valued Member

IT'S A HAPPY DAY!!

I applied for my NFCU card 6 days ago, and got worried when it gave me the 3-5 day message.  Called today, rep told me it's still pending.  Checked just now, approved for $6,000!!!  I have the regular, not mastercard, star card for $2400 and Orchard for 500.  And now this! I didn't even include my husband's income (we make about the same, being same rank in the Army) Thinking about trying for a second card with them, or maybe just quit while I'm ahead.  Either way, I'm excited!  I think this definitely confirms that I'm finally out of the "poor" credit rating into fair!  Next stop, good credit! 

PS, I love this forum Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: IT'S A HAPPY DAY!!

Congratulations!!!  Smiley Happy

And thank you both for your service.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats.  Post your total credit limits on the thread we have going to reach $1 million. 
Message 3 of 4
heatherbee
Valued Member

Our service is our job.  And besides, without our service, we wouldn't be eligible to join NFCU!  Unless my father joined and sponsored because he's still active army.  But anyway, I already posted mine, now that I don't have that wimpy less than 3k limit on all cards.  But it was worth it to build to this! 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.