Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideal sign up bonus combination!?

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Ideal sign up bonus combination!?

If you could pick four sign up bonuses and combine them, what would they be? I would do the Hyatt 2 stays, British airways avios, 70k points with ink bold, CSP with 40k points. Transfer 50k to the British airways that would be two round rip tickets to Paris. Two stays at the Park Hyatt 60k points remaining would be spending money. So with the 70k points is $5095, CSP is $3000, Hyatt is $1000, and British airways is $95. So that would be $9190 in regular spend. I value the Park Hyatt stays at 3000 minimum. The British airways is at least 4000. And the CSP at 800. But since it's regular spend it's a pretty good deal. Any good deals you got?
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ideal sign up bonus combination!?

@Josh2942 wrote:
If you could pick four sign up bonuses and combine them, what would they be? I would do the Hyatt 2 stays, British airways avios, 70k points with ink bold, CSP with 40k points. Transfer 50k to the British airways that would be two round rip tickets to Paris. Two stays at the Park Hyatt 60k points remaining would be spending money. So with the 70k points is $5095, CSP is $3000, Hyatt is $1000, and British airways is $95. So that would be $9190 in regular spend. I value the Park Hyatt stays at 3000 minimum. The British airways is at least 4000. And the CSP at 800. But since it's regular spend it's a pretty good deal. Any good deals you got?

That actually sounds pretty good.

I wasn't aware the Hyatt points were worth that much Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.