Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdentityMonitor® from Citi®

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IdentityMonitor® from Citi®

Mods, if this isn't the best place for this, feel free to move it around.

Does anyone have this service? What's been your experience with the product?

When I activated my new Citi card yesterday, the deal sounded so good, I couldn't resist it.

A 3 in 1 monitoring service, PLUS you can pull daily all 3 CR's for $12.95/mo. I'm not sure if it include scores, but they'd be FAKO for sure, and that really doesn't matter.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: IdentityMonitor® from Citi®

I don't have this service, but I looked at it on the Citibank website.  Were you offered a 30 day free trial membership?
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 2 of 42
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Hi Syl,

I am not sure it lets you pull daily..but let us know in a month =)

IMO the best monitoring service is CreditSecure via Amex - daily pulls without waiting 24+1 and their layout is so much well organized!

Forgot to add its only $11.99!!

Message Edited by SonorityGenius on 03-11-2008 10:48 AM
Message 3 of 42
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I dont have it either. I'll be curious to find out how it works. I am happy with TC / CS for now.
Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I was. I can't wait to get the paperwork, to peruse it carefully.

I currently have EXP's Triple Advantage cms at $12.95/mo as well. It's pretty good. Updates me very quickly, but I can only pull EXP CR's....daily if I wish. That will be canceled if I decide to keep thing from Citi.

Apparently when you sign up for this cms, you also automatically sign up for paperless statements that I wasn't aware of. lol
Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have it and it is okay. It is a monthly puller, and it is an Intersections product. Intersections has the same service for alot of other banks (Bank of America, WaMu, Household, Wachovia...just to name a few). As a matter of fact, my wife decided to try Bank of America's product, which turned out to be exactly the same, with the exception of it beingan every three month puller. I also use NC Identity Protect, which is a TrueCredt product, and the layout is MUCH better than Citi's layout. The only reason I am keeping the Citi product is because I only pay $4.95 a month.
Message 6 of 42
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Hey Syl!

I just activated my new Citi card and I was pondering the same thing.  Let us know your thoughts on the service if you sign up.
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do BBYGRL! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have it and it is okay. It is a monthly puller, and it is an Intersections product. Intersections has the same service for alot of other banks (Bank of America, WaMu, Household, Wachovia...just to name a few). As a matter of fact, my wife decided to try Bank of America's product, which turned out to be exactly the same, with the exception of it beingan every three month puller. I also use NC Identity Protect, which is a TrueCredt product, and the layout is MUCH better than Citi's layout. The only reason I am keeping the Citi product is because I only pay $4.95 a month.

Wow. Only $4.95/mo? How did you pull that off?

And thanks for chiming in. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 42
bb1000
New Contributor

I don't think monthly pullers are very useful for most people, aside from maybe the price of them. There are several good Truecredit affiliates (Chase Identity Protection, National City ID Protect, Privacy Matters 1-2-3, to name a few), CreditSecure, of course, which is an Experian product, and a new one just like CS: creditchecktotal.com Chase also has another product. The format of it is awful, but it's always good to have multiple daily pullers : chaseidprotection.com.
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.