Regular Contributor
AtmyOffice

If Citi has closed a card...

If Citi card has closed my account - no balance - will they shut down my online access too? I have an Aadvantage card that falls under this category - should have been closed since October...but I can still access the account online. Does this mean anything?

2/2011
Experian: 658
Equifax: 653
Transunion: 670
Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

Re: If Citi has closed a card...

[ Edited ]

AtmyOffice wrote:

If Citi card has closed my account - no balance - will they shut down my online access too? I have an Aadvantage card that falls under this category - should have been closed since October...but I can still access the account online. Does this mean anything?

I had my account closed months ago. The account should be in red font which indicating that the account is closed.

When I log onto my account, I can still see the closed account but have not access to it.

The closed account will not go away( I know it sucks).

If you're still current member with a different card, then online access should stay open. However, if that was your only & last account  that was closed then the online access should be disabled sometime in the future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}