Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Citi has closed a card...

tag
AtmyOffice
Regular Contributor

If Citi has closed a card...

If Citi card has closed my account - no balance - will they shut down my online access too? I have an Aadvantage card that falls under this category - should have been closed since October...but I can still access the account online. Does this mean anything?

2/2011
Experian: 658
Equifax: 653
Transunion: 670
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Re: If Citi has closed a card...

@AtmyOffice wrote:

If Citi card has closed my account - no balance - will they shut down my online access too? I have an Aadvantage card that falls under this category - should have been closed since October...but I can still access the account online. Does this mean anything?

I had my account closed months ago. The account should be in red font which indicating that the account is closed.

When I log onto my account, I can still see the closed account but have not access to it.

The closed account will not go away( I know it sucks).

If you're still current member with a different card, then online access should stay open. However, if that was your only & last account  that was closed then the online access should be disabled sometime in the future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.