Frequent Contributor
aamex

If I had to compare....

any other bank to american express....i'd say they all stink. superior customer service is worth every one of my dollars and vice versa.

:smileytongue:

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006

Re: If I had to compare....

aamex wrote:

any other bank to american express....i'd say they all stink. superior customer service is worth every one of my dollars and vice versa.

:smileytongue:

I agree, but I also have to give BoA and Discover's Customer Service props as well, they have always been very nice and helpful to speak with.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+