cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If account is settled, does secondary card holder also get settled reported?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

If account is settled, does secondary card holder also get settled reported?

I just settled with Chase on my credit card. My wife had a secondary card... will they also report "settled" on her credit report?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: If account is settled, does secondary card holder also get settled reported?

was DW joint or AU?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If account is settled, does secondary card holder also get settled reported?

i opened the account originally and had one issued to my wife. can you also tell me what "DW" and "AU" stand for. I am new to the forum and don't know the terms. thanks

Message Edited by tamir on 10-29-2007 12:56 PM
Message 3 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

tamir wrote:
can you also tell me what "DW" and "AU" stand for. I am new to the forum and don't know the terms. thanks

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=1325
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for the link. DW is AU. can you shed some light on the issue?
Message 5 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

In theory, as far as I know, it should be settled on both accounts as the CCC will be reporting it to the CRA.  This is not like disputing with a CRA, where both parties need to do it.

After a while, pull both CRs and see if it cleared up on both
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

tamir, we have a language all our own here. lol

DW = Dear Wife
DH = Dear Husband
AU = Authorized User

Be sure and print out a copy of common abbreviations found elsewhere in the forum.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.