Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If we lived in a world where...

tag
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Re: If we lived in a world where...

Yeah that's why I wouldn't pick, but do agree that the new perks make it much more attractive (that and discontinuation of backdating..)
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

Hmmmm this is a hard one. If the PRG wasn't getting this complete benefit tune-up, then it would've been CSP for me hands down. Bang for buck and dollar for dollar, CSP. BUT PRG will probably be the heir to the throne post July 1st.

Yes, Amex Plat and RC are great cards in terms of perks but they don't provide the biggest bang for your buckaroo.

I don't know if I could do the PRG as a singular card. You'd never have the option to carry balance on purchases under $100

Yes I must be able to finance a full tank of gas for 12 months at minimum monthly payments. -_- lol

It's not really that.

Life happens and sometimes you have to float balances.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Arrival +...2.22% on everything, chip and pin, no ftf, FICO score, wemc benefits
Message 23 of 24
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Discover....Fantastic Online and Customer Service. Because they treat you, like you Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.