cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you PIF on the BBR, do you have to request a quarterly rewards deposit to a checking account?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

If you PIF on the BBR, do you have to request a quarterly rewards deposit to a checking account?

If you PIF on the BBR, do you have to request that the quarterly $25-$30 rewards be deposited to a checking account?  (I remember reading a few posts earlier on the forum where posters had mentioned BoA sometimes denying to issue the the quarterly statement credit for cardmembers whose BBR cards were PIF, and that the deposit to a checking account was the workaround for that, just wanted to confirm?)  I don't want to revolve any balances on the BBR after my 0% promo period expires, since even though BoA was kind enough to recently lower the APR to 14.24% V, that is still a bit too high of a rate for me to want to carry a balance on?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: If you PIF on the BBR, do you have to request a quarterly rewards deposit to a checking account?

You have to let a balance report to qualify.

If you only charge $25 and they apply the bonus and your statement report $0 balance, you will not get the next quarter bonus.

Message 2 of 3
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: If you PIF on the BBR, do you have to request a quarterly rewards deposit to a checking account?

@newhis wrote:

You have to let a balance report to qualify.

If you only charge $25 and they apply the bonus and your statement report $0 balance, you will not get the next quarter bonus.

Thank you for the very helpful and insightful info!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.