cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could only have one credit card . . .

tag
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

Re: If you could only have one credit card . . .

I have to agree with @jforsyth. Blue is my go to card, and has been for two years.

For the last two years, my rebate has been over 2% -- which is about as good as you are going to ever get for cash back.

They are treated me good -- CLI accepted each time and a couple auto CLIs, and solid account benefits -- over the past 9 years. When I call, they respond quickly and faster than I ask them to -- my card was not scanning well last month and they overnighted (priority) a replacement the next business day.

I'm not sure I would trade my card for anything outside of a Amex Black (seeing that I charge 1/10 of the minimum spend, that is not happening anytime soon).

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is hard to answer ....  It must be one of these ...  Chase Freedom VISA, Chase Freedom World MC, and Citi Driver's Edge MC.   unnnnn  I can't decide ...

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since I won't spend $6500/yr for the AmEx Blue... and will never pay an annual fee...

I was thinking of saying BoA AmEx for 1.25% cashback even though it's my lowest limit.

However, not everywhere takes AmEx so I'll go with PenFed Visa cash card.

Message 13 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

I want the use one of Donald Trump's credit cards.

Seriously, in my subprime days my Sams card help me through some rough times.  Acesss to gas, cash, food and the occasional DVD.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 16
jforsyth
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Since I won't spend $6500/yr for the AmEx Blue... and will never pay an annual fee...

???

Blue Cash has no AF.

EQ FAKO: 779 (03/26/15)
TU FAKO: 785(03/26/15)
Citi Double Cash | Citi Forward | BankAmericard Cash Rewards | Amex Zync
Message 15 of 16
wmarat
Valued Contributor

PenFed

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.