Not applicable

Re: If you had to just pick one......

Diners elite

Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since we are arguing Visa/Mastercard.

Marvel Mastercard. (My lowest APR, highest limit, and most of my spend is entertainment/food).

I have store cards that would cover all of my other spend categories.

Message 22 of 39
Blodreina
Established Contributor

PayPal Cashback mastercard

Message 23 of 39
iced
Valued Contributor

Surprised nobody else has picked the Sapphire Reserve yet.

I get over 3 cpp value out of airline miles, so earning 3 transferrable points per dollar on dining/travel gives me over 9% return on categories that a majority of my annual spend is in already, all for $150. If it gave 1.5+ points for everything else, it would actually become the only card that I would use.

Message 24 of 39
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My Visa debit card, 0% APR on purchases and cash advance all without an annual fee.

Your so right!

Message 25 of 39
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Chase Sapphire Reserve for me, too.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 26 of 39
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

QuickSilver Visa Signature is great if you do not travel a lot.  $0 annual fee, 1.5% cash back, no foreign fees, no hassles.

Venture World MasterCard or Visa Signature is great if you spend a lot and/or travel.  $59 annual fee, 2% (basically cash) back, no foreign fees, no hassles.

Both cards offer great 0% offers also periodically.  (2% fee 0% 18 months is the best I have received.)

I know these two are not the most glamorous cards, but in the real world, they give you a lot for a little.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC, great cashback and lots of nice benefits from both Citi and WEMC. I really love my AMEX and Discover as well, though Discover hasn't seen much spend lately, unfortunately.

Message 28 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely my NFCU Cash Rewards! I love both the cash back and the large credit line 😁
Message 29 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

No doubt, the USAA Limitless Cash Rewards VS 2.5%
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.