Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IKEA Projekt Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IKEA Projekt Card

Hi All,

Anyone have any feedback on this new card from IKEA. I am curious on the approval odds and minimums. Thanks!

Message 55 of 112
111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ikea Credit Card Coming Soon

People are crazy about the Ikea brand. The Card plans to offer rewards inside and outside Ikea, meaning Visa or MasterCard. The issuing company looks to be Alliance Data.

So, who's gonna be first to get this card and buy some meatballs?
Message 1 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ikea Credit Card Coming Soon

What happened to the old Sync one? https://credit.syf.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=ikea&accountType=plcc  Surprised Sync didn't offer to underwrite and service an IKEA MC/Visa.

Message 2 of 112
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
People are crazy about the Ikea brand. The Card plans to offer rewards inside and outside Ikea, meaning Visa or MasterCard. The issuing company looks to be Alliance Data.

I wonder what kind of rewards structure they will have and if they will let you receive 0% for a while on purchases.

As of 11/28/2018
Message 3 of 112
Anonymous
Not applicable

The design and exact rewards haven't been released except to say...

"The co-branded rewards card can be used for both IKEA purchases and for everyday spending needs such as gas, groceries and utilities. The card will incorporate custom program perks designed to recognize customers for their loyalty."

Once more concrete info comes out I'll update my OP.
Message 4 of 112
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Ugh oh. I love IKEA and they're building a brand new one reasonably close to me. This will be interesting to watch. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 112
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

On the other hand, there's the US Bank Cash+ where IKEA codes as a furniture store for 5% cash back. Smiley Wink

Although I do admit I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

Message 6 of 112
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

On the other hand, there's the US Bank Cash+ where IKEA codes as a furniture store for 5% cash back. Smiley Wink

Although I do admit I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

That card is on my next list, once more inquires age a little bit more. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 112
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

To me, that's the only reason to go to IKEA!!  LOL!!  I love those meatballs!!  

Message 8 of 112
iced
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I always wondered what people bought from that place. I never suspected it was the meatballs.

Message 9 of 112
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.