Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im going to DRINK Bloomingdales...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Im going to DRINK Bloomingdales...

Received my letter that they have sent request to EXPERIAN to remove the Inquiries... Fantastic... but what about Equifax.

I called and the girl I have been working with is not in but this girl says she can help me... she pulls it up and I tell her the letter I got but it doesn't mention Equifax.

She very "knowing what she is talking about" says it won't say anything about equifax because we send that to all 3 reporting agencies

I said why would you send a letter to Transunion asking to remove inquiries from Experian

she says we always send all letters to all 3 agencies

I said well I need a letter that states you are removing the Inq's from my Equifax

she says that letter is going to all 3 and all 3 will remove any inq's

i said that doesn't even make sense that TU getting a letter for removing EX inq's is going to even know if they have INQ's and remove too.

she says of course, they communicate with eachother.

I said im sorry that's not correct and we can't speak anymore because we will never see eye to eye on this information so we should just escalate this call now.

"SIR GIVE ME A MINUTE I SAID!"

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Im going to DRINK Bloomingdales...

Manager comes on and says she will send the form to the correct department to have them remove both Inq's off of EQ and to send me a letter like this EX stating such for EQ.

I mentioned that the previous rep thinks 3 independent companies communicate together and pass each other information.

she said yes.

I said that is not correct.

she said yes, I know.

I said okay but she doesn't, as manager is that going to be addressed for training and her attitude towards me?

I will wait another 7-10 days for this letter but although this manager was a good "yes sir" type I don't trust her tone that she is doing anything (does that make any sense, ever talk to someone that you feel is just telling you what they "think" you want to hear.

I took her name and had to struggle with her for an extension

Message 2 of 3
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Im going to DRINK Bloomingdales...

Yeah, Bloomingdale's sounds like a pain.   Unless you're buying a ton of makeup or cologne in a given year, I don't really think their rewards structure is that good.  I'll just keep using BCE at Bloomies.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.