cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im in the garden..BUT my friend isnt (DISCOVER)

tag
Biraeta
Valued Member

Im in the garden..BUT my friend isnt (DISCOVER)

Last night I introduced my friend to  MYFICO (loved it) then went threw her wallet, lol. Got her to sign up for Discover IT, Had to call the back door number (she was shcoked I knew what to do) then prepped her for the call.Aprroved for 3K and did a BT from her hightest limit card for the 18 month 0apr...saved her about 900 in intrest and this is her first cash back rewards card.not to mention her highest limit card is about to be at 0 so her UTL is going to go up somewhat... Man Im a good friend! WIth a great TEAM..thanks guys!

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: Im in the garden..BUT my friend isnt (DISCOVER)

Good work! 

Not everyone has friends that could point out that kind of info to save someone some money and improve their credit standing. 

Do you know her scores etc?

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 2 of 6
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Good job!  Now she can use the savings to payoff her balance faster.  Hopefully, she will pay-it-forward.

Message 3 of 6
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 6
Biraeta
Valued Member

I dont know her scores but i know they are pretty good and the lady at discover said she didnt see any problems just wanted to verify employent and some student loan questions because they are in deferment. Then she was like its so cool u can call them I would have probably waited for the denial letter and never looked back lol.She even closed a few good cards a while back that had no annunel fee and I was telling her how important UTI is and she can just SD all cards but her main ones...

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.