Frequent Contributor
AF_23

Re: Im irate! about my bankamericard

jsickz32 wrote:

did you receive the offer for $10 gift card of your choice (macys, target or starbucks)? they are sending those out to cash rewards holders as christmas presents.

I just noitced that the other day. I signed up, i dunno if il get it. 

Frequent Contributor
Imua

Re: Im irate! about my bankamericard

jsickz32 wrote:

did you receive the offer for $10 gift card of your choice (macys, target or starbucks)? they are sending those out to cash rewards holders as christmas presents.

i did

easyrewards it was called - put my order in :smileyhappy:

additionally, i received in the mail this past weekend an unexpected $5 target gift card from BofA ( in addition to the EasyRewards $10 starbucks one that i ordered)

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}