Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im nervous

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im nervous

I have 2 alerts from privacymatters saying i have changes to my reports! Im hoping its 2 new credit cards reporting.....Hopefully it will boost my scores.......I need them on my experian report...Of all my cards only my measley first premier card is reporting Smiley Sad I have less than an hour until I can check!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Im nervous

LOL-
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i feel like a school girl on prom nite lol
Message 3 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

BCG, we have just GOT to do something about your screen name. It's ruining your outlook! It will be fine, I'm sure.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 11
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
i feel like a school girl on prom nite lol

no no no thats not how we feel at allllll during prom night..

My biggest concern that night was if I looked prettier than my best friend, my bf was so groomed he would make her bf 'turn around' and err if i had my tampons, ooo and the anticipation of that night..

Oh yeah, I stood him up for dyeing his hair black that day and daring to pick me up with THAT face..

I had tons of icecream and watched a movie and had a GREAT time!! =)

P.S. he is the one whose cards I maxed out lmao

Message Edited by SonorityGenius on 11-19-2007 06:54 PM
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

We should refer to you as "BCG" from now on.

We're rooting for you and are all playing the same waiting game.  Has Hooters reported yet for you?  They told me that my statement closes on Nov 21 so I'm waiting for this to post to my CR's.

Let us know the outcome.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Badcreditguy wrote:
I have 2 alerts from privacymatters saying i have changes to my reports! Im hoping its 2 new credit cards reporting.....Hopefully it will boost my scores.......I need them on my experian report...Of all my cards only my measley first premier card is reporting Smiley Sad I have less than an hour until I can check!

Well dont keep us in suspense!!!  Give!! Even if you had a slight score decrease, you'll recover in no time.  I have a feeling the news is good.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry guys no score change Smiley Sad I didnt see any new accounts must be inquiries Smiley Indifferent
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep your chin up BCG ! Smiley Tongue

The new accounts should post soon.

I am waiting on Hooters myself.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes prom night!! It can't be that bad. Can it? 

I understand about the score changes. I am still waiting for a $58 collection to be removed and it's driving me nuts that everyone (ATT and the CRA's) seems to be taking their sweet ole' time.  
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.