Established Member
jjmite

Im so happy, so so happy. Chase CLI

I previously posted about your opinions if I should call for a CLI on my 6 month old Sony Chase of 1500cl. Well, it took a hard but I was approved, now my credit line is at 5,000. I was also enrolled in a rewards program for my new 6000 Chase Platinum Visa, in that I get 3% cash back in gas and.....

Then finally I found out that Credit One Bank, my first ever card, has removed a 30 day late and has credited the late fee to my account(Good faith call). So my two year plus two months, average age 1yr report is clean, no derogs or late payments.

Thank you MyFico and board members on setting me on the right path to credit success. Oh and I don't spend what I don't have.

JJmite :smileyvery-happy:

11/03/2008 - 670 - Transunion______10/13/2008 - 655 - Equifax
Valued Contributor
Scamp

Re: Im so happy, so so happy. Chase CLI

jjmite wrote:

I previously posted about your opinions if I should call for a CLI on my 6 month old Sony Chase of 1500cl. Well, it took a hard but I was approved, now my credit line is at 5,000. I was also enrolled in a rewards program for my new 6000 Chase Platinum Visa, in that I get 3% cash back in gas and.....

Then finally I found out that Credit One Bank, my first ever card, has removed a 30 day late and has credited the late fee to my account(Good faith call). So my two year plus two months, average age 1yr report is clean, no derogs or late payments.

Thank you MyFico and board members on setting me on the right path to credit success. Oh and I don't spend what I don't have.

JJmite :smileyvery-happy:

Woohoo - Definitely a happy Friday for you, jjmite!  :smileyhappy:  Congratulations!!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Established Member
jjmite

Thank you scapegrace13, I am begging to like this expressing or venting of emotions. I must do more often, because I will live longer-stereotypical male:smileyhappy:.
11/03/2008 - 670 - Transunion______10/13/2008 - 655 - Equifax
Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

Congrats, great JUMP! Worth the hard inq!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+