Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagine/Tribute

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Imagine/Tribute

Are these good get back on track cards?  I know they come with those ridiculous fees......

Thanks Guys

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Imagine/Tribute

If you have a really bad credit. I would say apply for them. It is a start. You have to start from somewhere. I dont think so you can get both. I think you can just get one.

Message 2 of 9
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

i have been approved for both.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did u get both cards already or u just got approved? because i know some got approved for both but just got one card in the mail.
Message 4 of 9
joinme
Contributor

Yes Yes Yes!!!!Get it My Scores improved after I started using my card and making timely payments. Dont max it out like I did, fees will kill you, aslo please pay more than the min, if you max it out the fees will bring you over the limit, caught mine the same day they post the fees and made another payment before midnight, never got the overlimit fees.
 I am only using my card for my ISP Only! they report to all three as paying ontime, paid as agreed.
Good Luck! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine in the mail but probably won't activate it as AMEX came thru for me..
I may open the accounts just for utilization purposes.

Message Edited by Tmleverage on 08-12-2007 09:57 AM
Message 6 of 9
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

i already had to imagine and have been using it.  i applied for the tribute the other day and they said it was approved and on its way.  should i just activate it and pay off the 150 or whatever comes on it?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

peaved_about_credit wrote:
i already had to imagine and have been using it.  i applied for the tribute the other day and they said it was approved and on its way.  should i just activate it and pay off the 150 or whatever comes on it?

Thats what I plan on doing if I activate them to get the utilization down.
Message 8 of 9
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

I too, got a Tribute Visa Card in July 2006. I kept the account in good standing, was never late. I actually had a $0 balance nearly each month. I closed the account in January 2007. I noticed the card did help my credit score improve much..
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.