Established Member
peaved_about_credit

Imagine/Tribute

Are these good get back on track cards?  I know they come with those ridiculous fees......

Thanks Guys
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Re: Imagine/Tribute

If you have a really bad credit. I would say apply for them. It is a start. You have to start from somewhere. I dont think so you can get both. I think you can just get one.

Established Member
peaved_about_credit

i have been approved for both.
Valued Contributor
ashabbir1

Did u get both cards already or u just got approved? because i know some got approved for both but just got one card in the mail.
Contributor
joinme

Yes Yes Yes!!!!Get it My Scores improved after I started using my card and making timely payments. Dont max it out like I did, fees will kill you, aslo please pay more than the min, if you max it out the fees will bring you over the limit, caught mine the same day they post the fees and made another payment before midnight, never got the overlimit fees.
 I am only using my card for my ISP Only! they report to all three as paying ontime, paid as agreed.
Good Luck! :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

[ Edited ]
I got mine in the mail but probably won't activate it as AMEX came thru for me..
I may open the accounts just for utilization purposes.

Message Edited by Tmleverage on 08-12-2007 09:57 AM
Established Member
peaved_about_credit

i already had to imagine and have been using it.  i applied for the tribute the other day and they said it was approved and on its way.  should i just activate it and pay off the 150 or whatever comes on it?
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

peaved_about_credit wrote:
i already had to imagine and have been using it.  i applied for the tribute the other day and they said it was approved and on its way.  should i just activate it and pay off the 150 or whatever comes on it?

Thats what I plan on doing if I activate them to get the utilization down.
Contributor
TKDALLSTAR

I too, got a Tribute Visa Card in July 2006. I kept the account in good standing, was never late. I actually had a $0 balance nearly each month. I closed the account in January 2007. I noticed the card did help my credit score improve much..

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}