Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

Re: Impact of new high-limit credit card on FICO

Ok, I'm going to bump this, because I wanted people to know:

One of my clients and I were chatting about CCCs, and they mentioned that they'd just applied for a Cap 1 card about a month ago via a pre-approved mailing. They were shocked when they got a $30k credit line! That's only the second I've heard of, along with this thread's OP. I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't even believe the original poster of this thread. My bad...sorry. :smileysad:

What surprised my client was that Cap 1 asked for household income; rather than just their salary alone. Their HHI is over $150k. Sooooo....I guess Cap 1 DOES give out $30k credit limits. Just on one card, though, it seems, from their website.
Valued Contributor
jmbfl

Re: Impact of new high-limit credit card on FICO

Well you're one Cap1 cardholder that won't be worrying about three hards for a CLI!

Very nice!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}