Frequent Contributor
suzook1

Impressed with Barclays

over the weekend I went on an app spree and got approved for a Barclays MC through apple.

I then realized they had a 40,000 point promo for thier US Airways card for which I am a gold dividend miles flyer.

I called them up and they switched over the app and I am getting all the point benefits.

Simple as pie. Good deal

Frequent Contributor
suzook1

Re: Impressed with Barclays

ok now I am even more impressed. You can set up your online account which I just did for my new USAirways card.

Well in doing so I noticed there was a tab for another card. I clicked on it and the Apple card is still active !!!!!!!!!!!

So they gave me two cards on one pull. The line on the second card is only $1000 but thats cool since I am

only using it for future gardening.

Wow now thats cool.

Frequent Contributor
dookdig

You might need to check TU 3 days later to make sure you got only 1 pull. It's common for TU to hide INQ for 1-2 days from application date.
Frequent Contributor
suzook1

Good idea but I did specifically ask him by doing this transfer if this would mean any more inq to my account and he assured me absolutely not. I was previously a AU on another USAirways MC account whic is what I think the reason they just did a transfer.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+