Established Contributor
jordanmedical

Impromptu Mini-App Spree

Since the mysterious removal of the only collection on my TU and my score increasing 80 points, I decided to go for the companies that pull TU.

Discover (Actually pulled EQ which has the most inquires--when I moved, utilities and apt apps tend to pull this one) -Denied

WalMart - Approved (this started the app spree as I accidently cancelled my free TU score), called to try to get higher initial cl and it was a no

Barclay- Approved after RECON for 3,000 CL (Was going to give me $1.5K but I mentioned wanted to use it for the new retina display laptop so he increased it, then a number was mis-keyed so just had to cb to have credit dept fix)

BOA- Went into review (Pulled EX, only 1 collection here due to fall off in 3 months)

Now the only cards I want left (on life list): Chase Freedom, AMEX BCE and US Bank+

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: Impromptu Mini-App Spree

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+