cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improper Cash Advance Charge/Interest on NCFU Visa Sig?

tag
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

Improper Cash Advance Charge/Interest on NCFU Visa Sig?

After reviewing my statements, the past 3 months I have been getting charged "cash advance charges" of roughly $150, on a 13k balance.

I have made balance transfers, but never have I dont cash advances on this card.  The interest seems high, and i'm assuming maybe they are charging me wrong? Can anyone give input? they are closed currently, but i've sent them a message.

Thanks in advance for your responses

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Improper Cash Advance Charge/Interest on NCFU Visa Sig?

@TatorTodd wrote:

After reviewing my statements, the past 3 months I have been getting charged "cash advance charges" of roughly $150, on a 13k balance.

I have made balance transfers, but never have I dont cash advances on this card.  The interest seems high, and i'm assuming maybe they are charging me wrong? Can anyone give input? they are closed currently, but i've sent them a message.

Thanks in advance for your responses

Navy only charges 2% more for cash advance vs. purchase apr and depending how you did the balance transfer they put it under the cash advance category.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.