Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In The 800 Club !

tag
scottykhan
Contributor

Re: In The 800 Club !

Awesome!!!  Are you thinking to convert this card to Accolade later on ?

Message 11 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

WOW!  Did I get good news! 

Was talking to a Merrill Lynch CSR/Concierge Service about an inquiry for travel, we got to talking about my recent approval for the Merrill Platinum Plus card and in the course of the conversation, it was mentioned my high score.  So I asked what it was, and he said my FICO TU was  813!!  Smiley Very Happy   That's the highest EVER for me!  My TU here is at 779 which I've been pleased with.  So this must be the differrence between the older version of TU (TU98?) and the more recent TU (TU04?) Whatever, I'll take it!  Couple that with the EQ score (presumably Beacon 9.0) of 803 that I got not too long ago and I'm a happy camper.  And this in spite of some new accounts prior to February and the inquiries generated.  I was actually a bit surprised that BofA pulled TU, they've pulled EX in the past, with a few TU thrown in but nothing consistent.    Now, if only I could get an up-to-date EX!  My credit union does provide true FICO EX, but only quarterly and the last report was in December.  Guess I'll have to wait til the first of April to get the EX score.  Smiley Sad

Which CU is this?? AFAIK PSECU only offers that monthly.

EDIT: Seen your reply to android

Does it actually say EX FICO on it?? THis is the first i've heard of it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 22
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@scottykhan wrote:

Awesome!!!  Are you thinking to convert this card to Accolade later on ?

I
I wish!  ML has sent me everything BUT the Accolades card LOL!  Part in error.  Yeah I'd take the Accolades in a New York Minute if I could justify the AF!
Message 14 of 22
scottykhan
Contributor

I haven't received my Merrill+ card yet but it's already reporting to Credit bureaues and also reporting Credit Limit. Isn't this interesting!!! I read on these forums that BOA doesn't report CL for its Signature cards.. But Apparently it's reporting mine!!! What about card is it reporting CL?

Message 15 of 22
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

Was talking to a Merrill Lynch CSR/Concierge Service about an inquiry for travel, we got to talking about my recent approval for the Merrill Platinum Plus card and in the course of the conversation, it was mentioned my high score.  So I asked what it was, and he said my FICO TU was  813!!  Smiley Very Happy   That's the highest EVER for me!  My TU here is at 779 which I've been pleased with.  So this must be the differrence between the older version of TU (TU98?) and the more recent TU (TU04?) Whatever, I'll take it!  Couple that with the EQ score (presumably Beacon 9.0) of 803 that I got not too long ago and I'm a happy camper.  And this in spite of some new accounts prior to February and the inquiries generated.  I was actually a bit surprised that BofA pulled TU, they've pulled EX in the past, with a few TU thrown in but nothing consistent.    Now, if only I could get an up-to-date EX!  My credit union does provide true FICO EX, but only quarterly and the last report was in December.  Guess I'll have to wait til the first of April to get the EX score.  Smiley Sad

It does not say EX FICO when I log in to my account and check,  but my credit union personal banker told me what they post on member accounts quarterly is a true EX FICO.  Last time I was in and had him pull it for a refi on my daughter's car loan, he showed me that it was a FICO score.  That's all they pull, FICO EX.  They don't use any other credit bureaus but EX, and it's the lender FICO score, not the auto-enhanced EX FICO, which they don't use.

All of the other scores, my new ones, were FICO scores.  I double checked the EQ FICO I got a while back and it does say FICO, and has the FICO score range. 

Public Service Credit Union is found along the Front Range of the Rockies, from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins, CO.  They have over 190 locations and branches, and are tied in with the national Credit Union Service Centers, with access nationwide at over 4900 locations.  They are also a member of the CO-OP network of ATM's nationwide and worldwide. https://www.pscu.org for more information. 

Message 16 of 22
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@scottykhan wrote:

I haven't received my Merrill+ card yet but it's already reporting to Credit bureaues and also reporting Credit Limit. Isn't this interesting!!! I read on these forums that BOA doesn't report CL for its Signature cards.. But Apparently it's reporting mine!!! What about card is it reporting CL?

Yup, it was on my credit report very quickly!   My Merrill Plus card as well as my BofA cash rewards card are both signature VISA but they also both show the credit limit on my reports, and the notation of flexible spending card as well as high balance.  So for me, they show everything! 

Message 17 of 22
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Nice!!  Congratulations!! 

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 18 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

It does not say EX FICO when I log in to my account and check,  but my credit union personal banker told me what they post on member accounts quarterly is a true EX FICO.  Last time I was in and had him pull it for a refi on my daughter's car loan, he showed me that it was a FICO score.  That's all they pull, FICO EX.  They don't use any other credit bureaus but EX, and it's the lender FICO score, not the auto-enhanced EX FICO, which they don't use.

All of the other scores, my new ones, were FICO scores.  I double checked the EQ FICO I got a while back and it does say FICO, and has the FICO score range. 

Public Service Credit Union is found along the Front Range of the Rockies, from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins, CO.  They have over 190 locations and branches, and are tied in with the national Credit Union Service Centers, with access nationwide at over 4900 locations.  They are also a member of the CO-OP network of ATM's nationwide and worldwide. https://www.pscu.org for more information. 

Well we can another to the short list of EX FICO suppliers out there!!

Awesome!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 19 of 22
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

That's an amazing score! Congratulations!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.