Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Trouble w/ GECRB! HELP! Please!

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: In Trouble w/ GECRB! HELP! Please!

Yikes! Did they close all 3? I spaced my Amazon and Walmart out 15 months because I remember reading how GE frowns on multiple apps of their products. I want to add OldNavy but I am definitely waiting now. Hope it works out for you.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 11 of 19
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

LS, 

Is that number to the underwriting Dept. for all GECRB cards?  I called them a couple hours ago and they said all the cards are on there way and they said that they were the underwriting Dept...

Hmm...I'm SO confused! 

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Message 12 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@FabulousDtheBruin wrote:

LS, 

Is that number to the underwriting Dept. for all GECRB cards?  I called them a couple hours ago and they said all the cards are on there way and they said that they were the underwriting Dept...

Hmm...I'm SO confused! 

They are GE Credit Solutions. Pretty much underwriting for all retail accounts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 19
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

Interesting!  Alright, well if they said they're on their way, then that's the final answer, right?

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Message 14 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Interesting!  Alright, well if they said they're on their way, then that's the final answer, right?

Who told you they were all closed??

If GE CS is telling you they are all open i'd wait until you recieve the cards then try to activate them.

Good luck!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 19
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

Some lady told me at the number specifically for Cheveron/Texaco Cards.  She told me that ONLY that one (the Cheveron/Texaco Visa) was closed.  

Message 16 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Some lady told me at the number specifically for Cheveron/Texaco Cards.  She told me that ONLY that one (the Cheveron/Texaco Visa) was closed.  

Did GE CS say that one was active?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 19
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

GE CS (the number you gave me) told me all Accts. were approved and cards are on their way.

Message 18 of 19
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Just wait until you get the letter and/or cards and go from there.  That will let you know what they closed it for.  GE doesn't like sprees as mentioned and are notoriously hard to recon with.  

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.