Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of higher limit cards!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In need of higher limit cards!

@Anonymous wrote:

I would wait until January, when you've PFDed the two collections. Note that just settling them won't help your score. You have to get a pay for delete agreement, which will get the collection removed from your record After that, I'd see if your scores are good enough for an Amex. You might have decent luck with the 3x CLI trick that Amex tends to offer.

Yes, of course. Amex would def be lovely with their 3X CLI! It's on my list Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 38
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

The Cap One prequalifier didn't offer me any cards either. So, I cold apped for the Platinum and was approved. 

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cotton_Britches wrote:

The Cap One prequalifier didn't offer me any cards either. So, I cold apped for the Platinum and was approved. 

All I get is just Plat and QS but no Venture Smiley Sad

Message 33 of 38
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Are you eligible to join NFCU? I see people get huge limits with them https://www.navyfederal.org/

Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

Are you eligible to join NFCU? I see people get huge limits with them https://www.navyfederal.org/

Unfortunately, I am not.

Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Any reason why you need a higher limit? Or is it just to say "I have a 10k limit"

Because some people make large purchases and/or spend a lot per month? 

(i never understood the relevance of that question)

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Any reason why you need a higher limit? Or is it just to say "I have a 10k limit"

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah cu card would work if you absolutely need a higher limit. I asked my question because personally, I don't make many purchases over $2k, and seeing that you have a $2k limit on one of your cards I would be happy with that lol. If need be, then just pay into your accounts so u can still use that cl.

See the relevance yet? 

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah cu card would work if you absolutely need a higher limit. I asked my question because personally, I don't make many purchases over $2k, and seeing that you have a $2k limit on one of your cards I would be happy with that lol. If need be, then just pay into your accounts so u can still use that cl.

See the relevance yet? 

not really.... He asked for higher limit cards, not if he should want them.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.