Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of some advice.......

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

In need of some advice.......

Here's my dilemma, I plan on traveling over seas for a couple mos and will be needing a CC w/o a FTF. Should i covert my dividend card to a thankyou premier WEMC or open another CC account, specifically a crap1 card, which has a free FTF. I really do not like having more than two CC's  and i really can't afford, at this point to have a new HP inquiry on my credit report, b/c i plan on purchasing a condo btw Jan-Mar 2013!Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Re: In need of some advice.......

@L-TWT wrote:

Here's my dilemma, I plan on traveling over seas for a couple mos and will be needing a CC w/o a FTF. Should i covert my dividend card to a thankyou premier WEMC or open another CC account, specifically a crap1 card, which has a free FTF. I really do not like having more than two CC's  and i really can't afford, at this point to have a new HP inquiry on my credit report, b/c i plan on purchasing a condo btw Jan-Mar 2013!Smiley Indifferent

I don't see any harm if they will change it and not start over on reporting. I would not go with a capital one. You already have an Amex card what about getting a card from them with no FTF and you'll get back dating. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.