Frequent Contributor
L-TWT

In need of some advice.......

Here's my dilemma, I plan on traveling over seas for a couple mos and will be needing a CC w/o a FTF. Should i covert my dividend card to a thankyou premier WEMC or open another CC account, specifically a crap1 card, which has a free FTF. I really do not like having more than two CC's  and i really can't afford, at this point to have a new HP inquiry on my credit report, b/c i plan on purchasing a condo btw Jan-Mar 2013!:smileyindifferent:

Portfolio: AmEx BCP (21.6k) | Cap1 QS (15k) | Citi DC (30K)

"Having a credit card is nice, but cash is king"
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Re: In need of some advice.......

L-TWT wrote:

Here's my dilemma, I plan on traveling over seas for a couple mos and will be needing a CC w/o a FTF. Should i covert my dividend card to a thankyou premier WEMC or open another CC account, specifically a crap1 card, which has a free FTF. I really do not like having more than two CC's  and i really can't afford, at this point to have a new HP inquiry on my credit report, b/c i plan on purchasing a condo btw Jan-Mar 2013!:smileyindifferent:

I don't see any harm if they will change it and not start over on reporting. I would not go with a capital one. You already have an Amex card what about getting a card from them with no FTF and you'll get back dating. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+