Did you mean: 

In the holiday spirit

tag
logan_720
Established Contributor

Re: In the holiday spirit

@Aspireto850 wrote:

Barclays Back Visa and Amex Plat or JPMorgan signature

You are kidding about wanting a Visa Black Card, aren't you?

Message 21 of 28
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

@Aspireto850 wrote:

That card is horrible, and there are so many better options out there. The only people who really want it are those who don't seem to know any better, yet are dying to impress others. If someone showed me theirs, I'd laugh and think they were pathetic.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 22 of 28
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@logan_720 wrote:

@Aspireto850 wrote:

That card is horrible, and there are so many better options out there. The only people who really want it are those who don't seem to know any better, yet are dying to impress others. If someone showed me theirs, I'd laugh and think they were pathetic.

I wouldn't call it horrible. Different people use different cards. There was someone on here who had one with a 15k limit, and they loved it. They started a thread asking for comparisons between it and the amex plat and all anyone did was rage about the visa black. Smiley Tongue

Thats like saying cap1 is a terrible card....I love my cap1 Smiley Tongue 

Message 23 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Back on topic from the Visa Black segue (much love CS!): a mortgage! Cat Tongue

        
Message 24 of 28
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Im just as serious as those individuals who want a card because of how pretty it looks or if it's plastic vs metal........

Message 25 of 28
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

CS, u hv posted ur opinion on the black visa quite adamantly many times so LIG!,,,..l

( let it go)

Message 26 of 28
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@logan_720 wrote:

@Aspireto850 wrote:

I wouldn't call it horrible. Different people use different cards. There was someone on here who had one with a 15k limit, and they loved it. They started a thread asking for comparisons between it and the amex plat and all anyone did was rage about the visa black. Smiley Tongue

Thats like saying cap1 is a terrible card....I love my cap1 Smiley Tongue 

I'd still call it horrible. This is credit, not a campfire circle with everyone holding hands singing kumbaya. Not all products are created equally, and some just suck period. This is one of them. Smiley faces don't conceal the fact that some cards just suck.

1% rewards, horrible customer service, Visa platinum-like benefits (not even signature) and a $500 AF? Compare that to the Amex Platinum, JPM Ritz Carlton, United MP Club, or any other benefits-heavy card in the $300-500 AF range and it's not even close. The only reason why people get this card is because it says Visa Black in big letters and they are trying too hard to impress others, they don't know any better, or both.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 27 of 28
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

or they can't get it and are just Haters!!!

To each, his own...

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.