Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the past month, 4 for 4...

tag
slarano
Frequent Contributor

In the past month, 4 for 4...

I've been hunting around recently, here are my results...

PenFed Platinum Rewards - $5,000 CL

Citi ThankYou Premier - $8,000 CL

American Express Blue Cash Everyday (BCE) - $8,500 CL

Bank of America Bank Americard Cash Rewards - $5,000 CL

BoA includes an offer that gives me $400 + 10% bonus back after spending $500 within the first three months. Citi includes approx. $500 in gift cards after spending $2,500 in the first three months. PenFed includes $250 after spending $1,000 in the first three months. AmEx didn't have a bonus offer but I've really just wanted the BCE ever since I got my Zync two years ago, so I went for it. Smiley Happy

ImageImageImage

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
severine
Contributor

Re: In the past month, 4 for 4...

Dayyum, nice work!

Amex PR Gold NPSL | Amex BCP 16.5k| Amex Delta Gold Skymiles 14.9k | Amex BSP 5k | Discover 12.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred 11.9k | Chase Freedom 12k | Chase Sapphire Preferred 12k | US Bank Cash + Visa 13k | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Signature Visa 9.5k | M and T Bank Visa 10.9k | FICO TU 784 EQ 768 EX 784
Message 2 of 4
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

doin work huh. that first card is impressive and so are the rest. Penfed is an accomplisment.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 3 of 4
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Ah yes, and last month I also managed to successfully get my AmEx 'Member Since' date backdated to 1993 (I was 8 years old at the time!) and this month all three of my CR's updated successfully! And switched my Discover More to IT and got 0% APR for 12 months when I Chatted with them. 

ImageImageImage

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.