cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the spirit of gardening and sp clis...

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: In the spirit of gardening and sp clis...

@09Lexie wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
It's been almost three statements since Ive rec'ed a cli on my Amazon Store account...

I wanted an even $10,000.
Was at $8k, so only a $2k cli request.
After some verification questions, I was approved!!
SCORE!!!!
I think this is my fifth or sixth card with a 5 digit limit?!?
GECRB or not, I am proud of this cli!!
I currently owe $186 on a 6 month 0% offer lol!!

Good luck everyone!!:-)

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
It's been almost three statements since Ive rec'ed a cli on my Amazon Store account...

I wanted an even $10,000.
Was at $8k, so only a $2k cli request.
After some verification questions, I was approved!!
SCORE!!!!
I think this is my fifth or sixth card with a 5 digit limit?!?
GECRB or not, I am proud of this cli!!
I currently owe $186 on a 6 month 0% offer lol!!

Good luck everyone!!:-)

Congrats!!! I am going to give Dillards a shot tomorrow. I have a chevron/texaco card also but noticed they have their own underwriting. Should i got through them or just call GE solutions?

Last time I did my 'rounds' I called Ge Solutions and asked for it on all my cards - including Chevron.  

BTW, I did it all one call.  Why hang up and call back?  They already know you called in earlier.  Smiley Wink

oh cool! so you can request CLI for multiple cards?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 11 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks yall!!!
I usually do one GECRB account at a time lol.. I feel more comfy calling for one card at a time, but you def'ly can request as many as you want in theory!
I use the "luv button" onlin, credit solutions, and the phone system sometimes. Haha! Just depends....
Yeah, my Paypal MC apr sucks!!! 23.99%. I racked up a balance on it last summer and have since paid it off !! Lol I hate that APR. being that it's my highest limit, I dont mind paying a little interest to GE.

I want to get it to $25k so Amex will see that when I go to request $24,500 with them in another two or so months!
My FICO on TU has been pretty stagnant the past 6 months; it's been stuck in the 688-696 range meh!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.