cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In yall's experience, how many days does it take a Chase card to arrive?

tag
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: In yall's experience, how many days does it take a Chase card to arrive?

Well even if it doesn't show, don't you have rent next month? Or are you in a rush to use your bonus?

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

not really in a rush but this is a large expense thats gonna really help towards the bonus.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I called and they are going to do the 1-2 business day rush.  No hassle.  Even as just the authorized user. 

Message 13 of 21
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Glad to hear they took care of that for you!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 21
ddemari
Super Contributor

Freedom was the fastest, about 5 days.

Amazon - 12 days

Ritz - 10 days

United- 7 days

CSP- 7 days

Slate- 10 days 

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for the Ritz on Saturday, Hyatt on Sunday (but not approved until Monday). I got my email today that Hyatt is in its way.

(And I haven't seen a second pull yet!)
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea. I appd Slate and than did CSP 2.5 week's later. Second app, the CSP, went into review. Kept calling Chase status line and got "you have 2 applications within 30 day's. Your first app was approved on blah, blah, blah. Your second app is being reviewed. You'll hear from us within two weeks." I called, verified my personal info, and was approved. I did not get a second HP either. Now I'm tempted to app the Chase Marriott CC but I don't want to push it. Thinking I'd better wait until a few statements post lest I spook Chase.
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Freedom- 5 days

Csp took nearly 3 weeks I was ready to have a rush card sent to me

United Explorer took about 11 days 

3 weeks for the CSP to arrive ??? That's  BS. The 4K spend requirement within the first 3 month's starts upon card approval not activation as it should be. They automatically cut almost a month off of your ability to meet that spend requirement. If it was $500.00 like the Freedom card, I'd have no major issue with it, but 4K is another story. I just was approved yesterday for my CSP. It better not take almost a month to receive my card. 

Message 18 of 21
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Freedom- 5 days

Csp took nearly 3 weeks I was ready to have a rush card sent to me

United Explorer took about 11 days 

3 weeks for the CSP to arrive ??? That's  BS. The 4K spend requirement within the first 3 month's starts upon card approval not activation as it should be. They automatically cut almost a month off of your ability to meet that spend requirement. If it was $500.00 like the Freedom card, I'd have no major issue with it, but 4K is another story. I just was approved yesterday for my CSP. It better not take almost a month to receive my card. 

Think most people who are applying for the CSP to reach a bonus target can move their expenses by a month either way.  Generally can delay major purchases or accelerate other ones to make it.

That time frame also looks like an outlier of sorts based on other people's reporting.

        
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

While I agree, why not just "start the clock" upon activation??? Wouldn't that be alot fairer as one can't obviously start spending until one has the card in hand ???
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.