Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Income Question

Here is what Capital One says about it (and I'm quoting directly from them):

What Should I Put For Total Annual Income?

You may include personal income, which is income you have earned, including full-time, part-time, or seasonal jobs, self-employment, interest or dividends, retirement, and public assistance. You may also include shared income, which is money from somebody else that is regularly deposited into your individual account or into a joint account that person shares with you. If you are 21 or over, you may also include somebody else’s income that is regularly used to pay your expenses.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You may include personal income, which is income you have earned, including full-time, part-time, or seasonal jobs, self-employment, interest or dividends, retirement, and public assistance. You may also include shared income, which is money from somebody else that is regularly deposited into your individual account or into a joint account that person shares with you. If you are 21 or over, you may also include somebody else’s income that is regularly used to pay your expenses.

I would say that unless you're hooked up with this person in some way on paper, that income could not be included.  Like above, joint banking, etc.    Something you can always send them a copy of .  Even a checking accoung statement showing the deposits.  Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 25
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

On applications they usually say list all sources of income available to you. This would mean all sources you would be able to use to pay the bill. Like my partner and I have a joint bank account and share money so I list his income with mine. Since its used to repay the debt. So if you will have access to your BF money to repay then list it if you would like
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would say that unless you're hooked up with this person in some way on paper, that income could not be included.  Like above, joint banking, etc.    Something you can always send them a copy of .  Even a checking accoung statement showing the deposits.  Smiley Wink

Agreed! If they ever ask for income verification, you'll have to be able to verify all of the income you stated; including the other person's income. One would need to be sure that the other person would be willing to send in sensitive docs

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

may vary state by state
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.