Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconvenience Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inconvenience Credit

On March 23 my statement closed on my Amazon store card with a balance of 523 (under promotion), today I receive an alert that my Amazon store card has a reported a new balance of 821 (purchased an aftermarket radio & under promo). I contact Sych via chat asking why they reported twice in 10 days, and the CSR was clueless, but for the inconvenience he credited my account 50 dollars.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Inconvenience Credit

They credited me $20 once when I chatted with them and they wouldn't give me a CLI because it was too soon since the last increase. Wish they gave me $50 though

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inconvenience Credit

They gave me $25 for an inconvenience. Pretty nice of them but I would be pissed for the double reporting. That's sketchy.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.